Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A moment of peace.
















I got to looking at the picture that I posted of Braiden and I decided that it kind of made him look funny so I thought that I'd put up some better pictures of him. So as I started looking I felt guilty to only put up pictures of him so I decided to just put up some pictures of all of them. The one on the left is them all watching a movie together. They were all actually happy that close together for this one. Usually Kiley starts with the He's looking at me and then Braiden will spit on her and the'll fight over who gets to hold the baby. the Picture on the right is the 4th of July. They weren't happy about posing but they did it anyway.

2 comments:

Jen said...

these are great pictures of the kids. don't you just love it how they love each other one moment and hate each other the next. well not really hate, but act like they hate. You just hang on and live for those moments when they love each other. They are priceless and make everything worthwhile.

Jen said...

Alexa posted that on Jens account...DO'h I gotta log out of hers and into mine....Sorry Jen!!